What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you sign up for our mailing list, apply for daycare and boarding, complete a grooming contract, enter a raffle or drawing, or provide your contact information to participate in our customer loyalty programs.
What do we use the information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used:
- To personalize your experience (so we may respond to your needs)
- To improve our website (we want to provide information relevant to you)
- To improve our customer service (so we may respond to your customer service inquiries and requests)
- To process transactions
- Your information will not be sold, transferred, rented, or given to another company other than for delivering a product or service requested by you.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, store updates, invitations and notices, and product recall notices. Unsubscribe instructions are available in every message we send to you. Those who unsubscribe will no longer receive any electronic communications from Just Fur Pets, and will be removed from participation in our customer rewards programs.
- To administer a contest, survey or website feature
How do we protect your information?
Security measures are in place to maintain the safety and privacy of your contact information; your credit card information is not stored in our computers.
This policy was last modified on 06/21/2015
Happy Dogs Petcare, LLC
dba Just Fur Pets
6230 Rolling Road
Springfield, VA 22152