- Training – Help your puppy become a good canine citizen; teach her manners, loose leash walking and recall. Register for April, May and June semi-private 4-week evening workshops with Christine of Family Dog Training, LLC
- Social interactions – Stop by Just Fur Pets and pick up a copy of our puppy scavenger hunt. Complete these sensory interactions and new experiences with your pup to help her learn to navigate the human world
- Select healthy foods – Good quality foods, and foods without artificial colors and chemical preservatives, absolutely have a positive influence on your dog’s behavior and overall health
- Select age-appropriate teething toys to direct chewing away from furniture and household items.
- Start practicing good oral health habits now – daily teeth brushing contributes to fewer dental cleaning$, fresher breath and a healthy mouth
- Crate-train your dog - crates are a puppy’s safe space and refuge from human hustle and bustle
Leave a comment
You must be Logged in to post a comment.