Health Tip: Paw-Friendly Ice Melt

Dogs walk on streets and walkways treated with chemical ice-melt.  Then they lick their feet.  They can sustain irritations todog feet across snow their feet, to include burns, and develop mouth irritation from licking the chemicals.  If your dog ingests too much of this, it can be toxic.

Skip a trip to the vet this winter and keep your dog healthy with our paw-safe and eco-friendly ice melt.  Buy an 8lb container now, and refill it at a discounted price later. Read more at https://www.poison.org/articles/2010-dec/ice-melt-products-harmful-to-pets-and-kids   Image from TheDogPress.com

No Comments Yet.

Leave a comment

You must be Logged in to post a comment.