- Training – Help your puppy become a good canine citizen; teach her manners, loose leash walking and recall. Register for April, May and June semi-private 4-week evening workshops with Christine of Family Dog Training, LLC
- Social interactions – Stop by Just Fur Pets and pick up a copy of our puppy...
Ten Human Behaviors that Stress your Dog Out Take some time to learn about the canine species - it will improve your communication skills and help you bond with your favorite canine.Read more
- Someone petting me on the head
- Children running towards me
- Being hugged
- High-pitched voices
- Not having parameters and guidelines
- Being alone
- Untrained humans on the other end of the leash
- Being crowded...
Being Patted on the Head If someone walked up to you, moved their hand in front of your face and patted your head, you’d think it rude. Well, dogs do, too. To politely greet a dog, give her a chest rub: If the...Read more
Most pet parents don’t want to give their dogs treats with great frequency because they don’t want the dog to gain weight or to expect frequent treats. Rewards can be food, quick pets and toys. Rewarding your dog for behaviors you want is an easy way to get the response you want. Read more......Read more